This Dangerous Goods course covers identification and handling, relevant information for all involved personnel, safety precautions and equipment, and compliance with the applicable statutory requirements.
Please note that the successful completion of the Complete Dangerous Goods Course for Beginners is a pre-requisite for this training, and is included FREE with Your Licence.
- How the IMO Regulations work.
- Brief overview of all classes of Dangerous Goods – Complete Dangerous Goods Course for Beginners is a pre-requisite for this course (included absolutely free!).
- Item and Risk identification shortcuts (familiarity of hazards).
- Is it allowed to be shipped??
- Packaging for Transport and Compatibility.
- Labelling and Marking requirements.
- How to get it to the wharf area – the link with Road Transport.
Includes simulated Practical content on packaging, labelling and documentation. Assessment is against the applicable regulatory and industry standards, and is internationally accepted.