- Understand what fatigue is, and why it needs to be managed in the workplace;
- Understand sleep requirements, sleep debt and the circadian rhythm;
- Understand short- and long-term effects of fatigue;
- Recognise factors contributing to fatigue, both in the workplace and at home;
- Understand duty of Care and legal responsibilities surrounding fatigue management;
- Understand how to develop a fatigue management strategy;
- Recall general methods of controlling fatigue in the workplace (including rostering, environmental and other considerations);
- Recall general methods of controlling fatigue at home (including diet & exercise, addressing health issues, and other lifestyle choices).