- Understand what fatigue is, and why it needs to be managed in the workplace;
- Understand sleep requirements, sleep debt and the circadian rhythm;
- Understand short- and long-term effects of fatigue;
- Recognise factors contributing to fatigue, both in the workplace and at home;
- Understand duty of Care and legal responsibilities surrounding fatigue management;
- Understand how to develop a fatigue management strategy;
- Recall general methods of controlling fatigue in the workplace (including rostering, environmental and other considerations);
- Recall general methods of controlling fatigue at home (including diet & exercise, addressing health issues, and other lifestyle choices).
Get In Touch
03 9492 2977
Send Us a Message
Your Licence Pty. Ltd.
ABN: 19 155 474 507
Our training facility is located at:
15 Barrie Road
Tullamarine, Victoria 3043
AITAC Pty Ltd (TOID3591) is the registered training organisation provider for Your Licence.