- What fatigue is, and why it needs to be managed in the workplace;
- Sleep requirements, sleep debt and the circadian rhythm;
- Short- and long-term effects of fatigue;
- Factors contributing to fatigue, both in the workplace and at home;
- Duty of Care and legal responsibilities surrounding fatigue management;
- Requirements for the three fatigue management program options (Standard Hours, Basic Fatigue Management & Advanced Fatigue Management);
- Documentation requirements, including how to use a National Driver Work Diary;
- Exceptions and exemptions;
- Development of additional fatigue management strategies to further reduce driver fatigue;
- General methods of controlling fatigue in the workplace (including rostering, environmental and other considerations);
- General methods of controlling fatigue at home (including diet & exercise, addressing health issues, and other lifestyle choices).
Get In Touch
03 9492 2977
Send Us a Message
Your Licence Pty. Ltd.
ABN: 19 155 474 507
Our training facility is located at:
15 Barrie Road
Tullamarine, Victoria 3043
AITAC Pty Ltd (TOID3591) is the registered training organisation provider for Your Licence.