- Clarify and confirm work order with appropriate personnel.
- Participate in on-site meetings.
- Read and interpret instructions and work orders, report faults and respond appropriately.
- Document hazards.
- Comply with legislation, regulations, standards, codes of practice and established safe practices and procedures for performing Hoist operations.
- Efficiently and safely perform Hoist operations.
- Calculate rated capacity and working load limits.
- Use and maintain relevant tools, machinery and equipment.
- Verify problems and equipment faults.
NOTE: There is no qualification attached to this training, it is purely for educational purposes. To undertake hoist operations and other high risk work, you MUST hold a current licence or ticket.