The Complete dangerous Goods Course for Beginners is a pre-requisite for this course, and provides you with introductory information about dangerous goods, including what they are, how they differ from other hazardous substances, and how to work with them safely. The course also gives you an overview of what the nine different classes of dangerous goods are, what divisions are included in each class and what makes each class dangerous.
- Responsibilities of personnel
- Details of all classes of Dangerous Goods
- Difference between dangerous goods and hazardous substances
- Safe Storage and Handling Principles
- Examination of Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Incompatible items