- Read and interpret instructions and work orders, report faults and respond appropriately.
- Document hazards.
- Participate in on-site meetings.
- Comply with legislation, regulations, standards, codes of practice and established safe practices and procedures.
- Efficiently and safely perform rigging operations.
- Calculate rated capacity and working load limits.
- Use and maintain relevant tools, machinery and equipment.
- Verify problems and equipment faults.
NOTE: There is no qualification attached to this training, it is purely for educational purposes. To undertake rigging and other high risk work, you MUST hold a current licence or ticket.