- Clarify and confirm work order with appropriate personnel.
- Participate in on-site meetings.
- Read and interpret: instructions, work orders, report faults and respond appropriately.
- Document hazards.
- Comply with legislation, regulations, standards, codes of practice and established safe practices and procedures for performing scaffold inspections.
- Efficiently and safely perform scaffold inspection operations.
- Calculate rated capacity and working load limits.
- Evaluate relevant tools, machinery and equipment.
- Verify problems and equipment faults.