- Take precuations to prevent accidents when erecting scaffold.
- Understand terminology and descriptions of scaffold components.
- Calculate load limits on scaffolding.
- Calculate quantities of scaffolding and ancillary equipment.
- Identify defects found in scaffolding equipment.
- Describe correct procedures for erecting different types of scaffold.
- Enhance literacy and numeracy skills.
- Deliver risk assessments for both erecting and dismantling scaffolding.
NOTE: There is no qualification attached to this training, it is purely for educational purposes. To undertake scaffolding and other high risk work, you MUST hold a current licence or ticket.