- Clarify and confirm work order with appropriate personnel.
- Participate in on-site meetings.
- Read and interpret instructions and work orders, report faults and respond appropriately.
- Document hazards.
- Comply with legislation, regulations, standards, codes of practice and established safe practices and procedures for performing Dogging operations.
- Efficiently and safely perform site audits in accordance with regulations.
- Use and maintain relevant tools, machinery and equipment.
- Verify problems and equipment faults.