The Working at Heights Refresher course (also called Work Safely at Heights Refresher) has been created to re-confirm your knowledge of all safety and practical aspects of height work. This course will also allow you to regain a sound understanding of all legal requirements which apply to the job.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Legal and organisational requirements applying to height work;
- Identification of hazards and risks in and around a work area;
- Carrying out risk analyses to determine the risk level of each hazard;
- Principles of hazard management and emergency response when working at height;
- Common hazards relating to elevated work areas, equipment and work practices;
- The six levels of hazard control measures relating to height work (ground work/solid platform work; fall prevention devices; work positioning systems; fall arrest systems; ladders; administrative controls);
- Inspecting, setting up and using height protection equipment safely;
- Care and maintenance of safety equipment;
- Entering the area, carrying out work and finalising work safely when at heights.
This course is based on the national competency standards accredited by the state and national training authorities.
All components of this course are delivered 100% online. A printed pack version of this course is also available, and can be purchased by using the drop-down menu above on this product page.
Get In Touch
03 9492 2977
Send Us a Message
Your Licence Pty. Ltd.
ABN: 19 155 474 507
Our training facility is located at:
15 Barrie Road
Tullamarine, Victoria 3043
AITAC Pty Ltd (TOID3591) is the registered training organisation provider for Your Licence.