Allan is a responsible WorkSafe Assessor with excellent communication skills demonstrated by 10 years of teaching and assessing experience. Previously an energetic construction worker, his extensive career experience has seen him consistently involved in all facets of the building construction industries, with a specialist knowledge in commercial structures and oil rigs. Allan is proactive and experienced in working with a variety of construction teams and projects, and has proven to be successful in creating effective communication between personnel, general contractors and the management team.
Qualifications and other skills:
• Registered WorkSafe Assessor for: DG, RA, SA, CV, CN, C6, WP, HP, LF
• High Risk Licences: C2, C6, CN, CV, DG, HP, LF, RA, RI, SA, WP
• Building Inspector (Associate Diploma of Applied Science)
• Strong communication skills
• Understands various learning styles
• Lesson planning expert
• Professional tutor
Recent Relevant Education:
• TAE Cert IV Training and Assessment upgrade in 2012, with the focus on maintaining current training and assessment qualifications
• TAELLN401A Address Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Skills (current)
• Conducted on-the-job training classes and demonstrated principles, techniques, procedures and methods for participants to achieve High Risk Licence qualifications, including the supervision of students’ use of High Risk tools and equipment.
• Integrated technology into the classroom as an instructional tool by supplying and creating Blended Learning solutions.
• Determined the training needs of each student through academic assessments and integrated vocational curricula to help students learn a variety of skills.
• Instructed students of various backgrounds and learning styles by employing a variety of instructional resources, as well as clearly communicating objectives for all lessons, units and projects to students.
• Developed partnerships with industry and secondary education institutions.
Relevant Certifications and Professional Affiliations:
• Certificate of Registration as a WorkSafe Assessor in both Victoria and Western Australia.
• Current TRANZNET member