As well as the Terms of Website Use, these terms and conditions (“the Terms of Purchase “) set out the additional conditions under which you may purchase training courses and/or products appearing on this website. By making application, you are agreeing that an agreement exists between you and Your Licence immediately that your application is accepted. Each application is a separate agreement.
You must complete the application process fully before commencing a course. You warrant that all information and data provided by you is accurate, complete and up to date, and that Your Licence has absolutely no responsibility in terms of inaccurate or incorrect information provided by you.
You must take responsibility for the safekeeping of any username and password, as you are liable if any unauthorised person should access your data by using your username and password.
If you place an order or select to purchase products from the website, including from affiliate suppliers via hyperlinks from this website, Your Licence reserves the right to accept or reject an order for any reason including without limitation, unavailability of product; an error in the price, image or the product description; or error in your order. Orders are deemed to have been received at the time of successful transmission of the order, and you will thereafter be unable to cancel the order. Returns and refunds are undertaken in certain circumstances only, as outlined below.
To further ensure the integrity of your payment information (Credit / Debit Card, EFT, Paypal, etc.), Your Licence uses the services of a third party “Gateway” provider with secure SSL capability. We never receive, record, or store your personal financial details, or pass them on to another party.
Please also refer to the specific terms and conditions related to Returns, Refunds, and Cancellations.
Variation of Products and Price
Prices listed on this website may vary at any time and are subject to change until you have paid for the course/s or products in full.
All courses with an Online component are commenced on acceptance of the application, and payment of the applicable fee. Learning materials and the Online Classroom are made available immediately. As such, Your Licence does not hold funds in any Holding Account, in Trust or manage Credit on behalf of the applicant.
Return or Refund claims (including for replacement courses or products, refunds or credits) are detailed in the Returns / Refunds Policy published on this website, and the Returns / Refunds Policy is expressly incorporated in these Terms. Please refer to that policy to determine your entitlement to cancellation, product return, replacement course/s, refunds, and the process that you need to follow.
RETURNS / REFUNDS POLICY
It is your responsibility to ensure that your chosen course is available. Do not make payments for any product, services or training which is not available.
Your Licence always intends to treat all applicants fairly and with integrity at all times. This includes procedures related to refunds, replacement courses, or product returns. This information is provided to all personnel who enroll in a training course prior to payment, and must be acknowledged before the enrolments and payment process can be finalised.
Product refunds or Returns will be treated strictly within the legal requirements of Consumer law. Your Licence or the affiliated RTO has no responsibility for products or services provided by any other parties linked to the website.
Training Course Cancellations, Refunds or Replacement Course
Your Licence will arrange refunds or replacement courses based upon the following principles:
- Tuition Fees will be refunded in full if the selected course does not start, and a suitable replacement course cannot be arranged. Any supplied resources received may still incur a charge, unless returned unused and in prime condition.
- Tuition fees will be refunded in full if the selected course starts, but cannot be completed due to circumstances related to RTO non-delivery. Replacement course will be offered, if suitable. Any supplied resources received may still incur a charge.
- Cancellation of the application for a course may incur an administration fee of 10% if not done prior to 5 days of the course commencement date. Cancellation without 1 day notice may incur full fee payment.
- If an applicant opts out of a course after commencement, no refund will be offered.
- An applicant who breaches the conduct code for students at a course will be ejected from the course and forfeit fees. A breach of this nature may include, but not be limited to, violence, bullying, aggressive behavior toward any person, attempting to unduly influence the decision of an Assessor, academic fraud. (Please also refer to section entitled “Your Conduct” in the Terms of Website Use)
- Online training courses are basically an irrevocable supply, and as such Your Licence does not issue refunds or store credit once the application is accepted and access to the course and the support material or downloads is made available. At payment you acknowledge your understanding of this as part of the agreement to purchase.
However, we realise that exceptional circumstance can take place, so we do honour requests for refunds or credit on the following reasons:
• Download issues: It is possible that you could incur problems while downloading the support material for the course (when applicable). Claims regarding such issues must be notified within 3 days. If you do not properly contact us during this period, you agree that we may construe silence as a successful download of the product. Downloads are tracked as part of the course timeframe, and we consider that data as an overriding proof of download. On all occasions we will attempt to get you the correct access to the course you require, so cancellation and refund is always a last resort.
• Incorrect course selection: It may happen that you could inadvertently select the incorrect course. We will always consider a course swap provided the original course has not progressed beyond preliminary stages (sufficient to realize that it is not suitable). On all occasions we will attempt to get you the correct access to the course you require, so cancellation and refund is always a last resort. Claims re partial refund will be negotiated.
Our Customer Support Team is always eager to assist you and make sure you get helpful and highly professional support in a timely manner. Contact us anytime.
For “blended training courses” an applicant may have extenuating circumstances that prevent physically attending scheduled course dates. This may include but not be limited to illness, family or personal matters, or other reasons that are out of the ordinary. Where evidence can be provided to support the claims of extenuating circumstances, course fees may either be transferred to the next available course, or a partial refund may apply.
The decision of assessing the claims related to extenuating circumstances rests with the affiliate RTO and shall be assessed on a case by case basis.
You have a right to appeal decisions made by Your Licence or the affiliate RTO (who have specific Complaints and Appeals Policies in place). Appeals sometimes incur a fee (fully refundable if upheld) to discourage frivolous claims and wasting time and resources.
This process does not remove your right to take action under local Consumer laws, nor your rights to pursue other legal remedies should you feel it is necessary.
- Any refund due will be paid only to the person or party that made the original payment.
- Your Licence does not see your financial details, and cannot refund a Credit or Debit Card directly. This must be done through the financial institution by reversing the original transaction, or by crediting your card. Using the original transaction reference number ensures that the refund goes directly to the original card. This process may sometimes involve the disclosure of further information.
- Any reversal of a transaction can only be to the amount of the original transaction – if 2 courses are paid on separate transactions, then refunds must be handled individually, and cannot be rolled together.
- Similarly, a transaction can only be reversed ONCE. If multiple payments are made on a single card transaction and a partial refund is agreed, no further refund is available against that transaction reference number. If further refunds are identified, they must be treated individually through separate processes.
- Refund may take up to 10 days to complete. Attempts will be made to streamline the process, but there are also delays incurred with transfers between bank accounts.
- A company cheque refund may be issued where suitable to the receiver.
- Under no circumstances will cash refunds be made, regardless of the original method of payment.
- If the original card has expired, been lost, or cancelled by the owner it cannot be used for a refund. Attempts to reverse a transaction will fail. An alternate refund method will be needed.
The above conditions re card refunds are set by the Bank to protect the card owner from fraudulent activity.
CORPORATE PAYMENT PLANS
Corporate clients may seek different booking and payment options, including subscription, post payment via invoicing against purchase orders, or partial payment with applicant (eg. Payment of regulator licence fee only).
Your Licence has several lateral options available to suit most corporate clients, and a simple email request will get the ball rolling.
Our Customer Support Team is always eager to assist you and make sure you get helpful and highly professional support in a timely manner.
Contact us anytime, or call 1800 695 423 during business hours.