Are you looking to complete the theory and calculations components of your Forklift Licence qualification? If you are currently enrolled in a Forklift licence course and need to cover off on your theory requirements, Your Licence can help. Click here to get started now – $87
This course offers a comprehensive introduction to forklift operations and on-the-job requirements, providing the required theoretical training and knowledge to prepare students for the theory and calculations assessment components of a forklift licensing course. By completing this online course, aspiring forklift drivers will be provided with the key theoretical information needed to prepare for forklift certification.
Note: this course does not cover the practical components of this unit of competency.
Once you have successfully completed this course, you’ll be issued with a Certificate of Completion as proof of theoretical training towards national unit of competency – TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift.
We’ve created a detailed 100% online Learners Guide which includes the requirements of the Australian Standards, Codes of Practice, and the various state regulations for safely operating a forklift (you can use this resource during your assessments too). Hazard identification and risk analysis are core components of the course and comply with the statutory requirements.
The learning outcomes for this training are as follows:
- Update knowledge of industry regulations, codes of practice, and standards
- Identification of Hazards and risk factors
- Determine the degree of risk
- Select and inspect the forklift
- Understand isolation and reporting procedures
- Determine load weights via load calculations and other means
- Understand how to work within the capacity of your forklift in different conditions and using different attachments
- Understand requirements for safe forklift operation and load shifting
- Understand and adhere to compliance documentation and hazard/emergency planning
- Care for and maintain plant and equipment
There are no formal pre-requisites for this course.
This training is appropriate for students who are currently enrolled in a forklift licensing course, but may also be of interest to persons who are interested in learning introductory information about forklift operation and legislative requirements in High Risk Work environments in Australia
Note: you must be 18 years of age or older to obtain a Regulator issued high risk work licence.
There are no government funded rebates available for this course.
This course is offered as a 100% online training and assessment program.
Training and assessment is offered via our online eLearning system, which includes access to a comprehensive Learners Guide to help you to refresh and update your knowledge to the latest industry standard. When you’re ready, you can complete your assessments online and submit for review by an accredited Assessor.
You can complete your learning and assessments at your own pace, however our average times are:
- Learners Guide – 7 modules, approximately 3 hours
- Theory Assessment – approximately 45 minutes
- Additional learning content – approximately 2 hours
The full cost of this training course is $87.
Once learners have successfully completed all components of this course, and have been signed off by Your Licence, a Certificate of Completion will be issued as proof of theoretical training towards national unit of competency – TLILIC0003 Licence to operate a forklift
Note: this course does not cover the practical components of this unit of competency. Completion of this course alone will not result in eligibility for a licence or statement of attainment.
Thanks for stopping by! Here some page that might be useful for you:
• Looking for something else? Check out all of our courses here >>
• Want to check out our eLearning system? View our Course Library here >>
• Got a question? Have a look at our FAQ section here >>
• Get to know us! Find out more about Your Licence and what we do here >>
• You can also find out what’s happening in the industry or at Your Licence by reading out blog here >>