Current industry regulations require employers and ‘persons conducting a business undertaking’ (PCBU) to ensure their workers can clearly demonstrate their ability to perform the tasks related to their job role when plant is used. A Your Licence Verification of Competency (V.O.C.) is a nationally recognised method of assessment that can be used to demonstrate the worker’s ability to operate equipment and/or undertake the responsibilities of the Front End Loader operator role.
A Verification of Competency is only for operators who already hold a licence or ticket for Front End Loader operations. If you are looking for the initial qualification course, please click here.
You can choose to undertake your training using our online learning system or with a printed pack mailed to you. Once you’ve successfully completed all components and have been deemed competent by a registered assessor from one of our Registered Training Organisation partners, you will be issued with a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.
Enrol online and get started today for just $297 – includes an onsite assessment from a WorkSafe/WorkCover Assessor!
The Learners Guide for the Front End Loader VOC pack covers the following content:
- Planning work in accordance with legislative requirements, site procedures and manufacturers specifications.
- Identifying and controlling hazards in the workplace, including procedures for working near power lines.
- Communication methods.
- Selecting and inspecting plant and equipment, including common pre-start and post-start checks.
- Determining and interpreting the capacity of plant and equipment.
- Finding load weights and special load requirements.
- Carrying out work safely in changing conditions.
- Responding to new hazards on site and dealing with emergency situations.
- Correctly shutting down, inspecting and storing plant and equipment.
- Transporting plant from site to site.
You can see a course preview by clicking here, so you can get a feel for what’s included in the Learners Guide before your start your training.
A Verification of Competency is only for operators who already hold a licence or ticket for Front End Loader operations. You will be required to provide a copy of your current qualification with your identification documents.
If you are looking for the initial Licence qualification course, please click here.
The Front End Loader VOC course is offered as an online training and assessment program, or a printed pack that you can complete by hand. IMPORTANT: the prices listed below include an on-site practical assessment from a registered WorkSafe Assessor.
Online $297: We offer a blended learning training and assessment eLearning system, which includes access to a comprehensive Learners Guide to help you to refresh and update your knowledge to the latest industry standard. When you’re ready, you can complete your assessments online and submit for review by an accredited Assessor.
You can complete your learning and assessments at your own pace, however our average times are:
- Learners Guide – 8 modules, around 2 hours
- Theory Assessment – 45 minutes
- Practical Self-Assessment – 1 hour
- Onsite Practical Assessment – 1 hour
IMPORTANT NOTE: This price also includes an onsite practical assessment by one of our registered WorkSafe Assessors.
Print $497: An offline version of this training is available for your convenience. If you choose this option, we will express post you your VOC Pack to be completed by hand and mailed back to us. The pack includes all of the elements listed above in hard copy format.
Once you have successfully completed your assessments and been deemed competent by an accredited Assessor, you will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment from an Australian RTO. This certificate can be used across Australia to demonstrate your current knowledge and understanding of EWP operations, and is valid for a recommended period of 30 months. Your formal Statement of Attainment will be sent to you within 30 days.
This short course module may include the following Units of Competency, which form part of a full certificate qualification:
RIIMPO321F - Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
RIIMPO322E - Conduct civil construction tracked front end loader operations
For more information, or for customisation options, please call us on 03 9492 2977.
You can view a course preview by clicking the button, so you can get a feel for what’s included in the Learners Guide before your start your training.
When you’re ready to start your training, you can purchase your online or printed VOC Pack and enrol online. If you choose the online option, you will have immediate access to your Learners Guide and assessments. If you select the printed pack option, we will express post your file to you on the next business day.
Hey, thanks for stopping by! Here’s some pages that might be useful for you:
- Looking for something else? Check out all of our courses here >>
- Want to check out our eLearning system? View our Course Library here >>
- Got a question? Have a look at our FAQ section here >>
- Get to know us! Find out more about Your Licence and what we do here >>
- You can also find out what’s happening in the industry or at Your Licence by reading our blog here >>